1. Whoever is 'it' starts with 20 points and thinks of a card.
2. Each person may ask one question each, until whoever is 'it' answers them all.
3. Each question consists of a yes/no question about the card and, if they want to, a guess as to which card it is. No extra points will be deducted for guessing a card at the same time.
4. For each question asked, subtract 1 point.
5. Whoever gets the right answer gets however many points there currently are added to their score, and become 'it'. They must begin a new round with What card am I thinking of?
6. Whoever is it is responsible for tabulating the latest scores.
7. No one/two word questions. Ask in the form "Is it...?" I don't want to be responsible for spam.
8. If whoever wins the last round doesn't begin the next one within 2 days of the acknowledgement of the right answer, the last 'it'-ee shall begin another round.
9. If 'it' wins, they get 15 points and another go.