Quote from Metamind »A fine card, but not on Oracle levels of good for all the aforementioned reasons. In summary:
1) No immediate value turn 4 unlike Oracle
2) Even if you can cast this + a mana elf turn 6, this is hardly passing the Vindicate test. Oracle usually does.
3) Much harder to play 16 creatures in a deck than 16 lands (non-mox). The card is narrower.
4) Diminishing returns - after you have 4-5 creatures out, playing more becomes risky. With Oracle you do not have that, the more lands the better
5) Benefits less from shuffle effects, as it is much harder to cast 2+ creatures a turn (especially as most shuffle effects cost mana themselves)