A few things:
* Electrodominance-AV has been decent because when they connect it's really powerful, but even if they don't, both cards are decent individually. Electrodominance fits in the "burn to the face" plan which is, honestly, the way I win most games. It only gets more powerful as the game goes on. Additionally, there are at least two other cards that combine with Electrodominance to create a powerful play: Geist and Anger of the Gods. And also: it has helped me versus Blood Moon. AV for its part compensates the percentage points I lose vs midrange decks compared to regular Jeskai Control, so it feels like a nice addition on its own. Turn 1 suspended AV is pretty much the worst thing that can happen to Jund, Rock or Mardu.
* The counter suite looks all over the place but there's actually logic behind it. All of these counterspells have pretty big downsides so I'd like not to draw more than one copy of each of them. Remand is the only one that I play a second copy of, because at least in all those MUs where counterspells are terrible it cycles itself. The weakest one is actually Mana Leak right now, that could become a second Negate, but not a second Knot. I've settled at exactly one copy of Knot in this deck and I don't want more with all of the graveyard hate running around.
* I play only one Hallowed Fountain and 4 Spirebluff Canals because double red is important here for Anger of the Gods and Electrodominance. On the other hand, I deliberately avoided playing any double white card outside of a sideboard Angel to focus on getting Anger and Electrodominance online ASAP. Lack of Cryptics makes Canal better than Sulfur Falls. Canal is also good to cast Geist, Anger or even suspend a turn 1 AV without having to shock yourself.
* I play only a singleton Spell Queller 'cause this isn't a Spell Queller deck, it's a Geist deck. I like to play exactly one Queller to have my opponents play around it. There's little downside to playing just one copy, as it's never an entirely terrible card as a one of.
* I don't play Cryptic Command (nor Electrolyze). I've found Cryptic rather underwhelming recently in this midrange/tempo shell. And I like not to having to worry about getting triple blue or having three Islands available to fetch vs Blood Moon. It all helps me getting Anger online sooner and it's crucial in my plan vs Spirits, Humans, Dredge and Phoenix. Less islands, less chances not to have double red on turn 3.
* 2 Purges because GDS is seing play and it's the only "midrange" deck where the AV-Electrodominance plan is bad. I feel like I need that extra help vs them post board, and Purge really is the best GDS hate card out there.