- Deal 2 damage to each creature
- Deal 2 damage to each opponent
- Deal 4 damage to target planeswalker
- Creatures you control get +1/+1 and gain trample until end of turn
- Target creature gains deathtouch until end of turn. It fights target creature you don't control
- Target creature gets +3/+3 and gains intimidate until end of turn
- Destroy target tapped creature
- Put a 2/2 white Soldier creature token with vigilance and first strike on to the battelfield
- Until the beginning of your next turn, prevent all damage that would be dealt to you by sources your opponents control
- Return target creature to it's owners hand. Draw a card.
- Target player puts the top five cards of their library into their graveyard. Draw a card.
- The next spell target player casts gains, "Counter this spell unless you pay (1)". Draw a card.
- Each opponent discards a card at random
- Each opponent sacrifices a creature
- Until the end of turn, whenever you tap a Swamp for mana, each opponent loses 1 life
As Koopa pointed out, Nissa needed some love.
- Add G to your mana pool for each land you control
- Lands you control become 2/2 green Elemental creatures until end of turn
- Gain 2 life for each land you control
Planeswalker abilities can only be activated as a sorcery. In addition, most planeswalkers require a double mana symbol commitment. Hence the design.