- White splash - while I understand white has cards like Path to Exile, you aren't taking advantage of the powerful modern cards. You are in already in black and red (you have Fatal Push and Lightning Bolt, these are more than enough for creature interaction and allow you to cut White)
- Mana Curve - you're mana curve is way to high for what your deck is trying to do (look at blue-white control decks you should be able to achieve what you are trying to do using this philosophy). You can grind out games into Nicol Bolas, God-Pharaoh or Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker
- The deck doesn't seem to be focused - you have an odd mix of creatures and limited control.
- The control - you aren't very reactive (which is what modern wants), even in a friendly group you could focus on more reactive cards
- Consistency - you aren't running enough card draw or copies or your important cards to be consistent, don't be afraid of multiples
As an answer to tokens, there are a lot of answers in the Grixis color wheel, Pyroclasm and Anger of the Gods for Red and Damnation being the premium in black.
Overall, I like what you're your trying to do. And I'd be happy to explain what I'm saying or give examples that I think could help. You might even want to consider changing this to something more comboy (Omniscience and Obzedat's Aid )