Quote from xbananachipsxdoesn't hurt to investigate and ask her what's going on and why she's calling the shots.
did you make any sort of promises to her like this in the past?
Quote from aurorasparrowThis is how relationships are "supposed" to happen:
1. Two people are attracted to each other.
2. The two people spend time together, fall in love.
3. The two people consider spending the rest of their lives together, what that would mean, etc.
4. (Potentially) One person proposes and the two get married.
This is what your friend sounds like:
1. A person wants to be married by 30, perhaps so he/she can have a child.
2. The person looks for someone who will marry them. Love/compatibility is desirable but not necessary.
3. The person uses a combination of seduction and coercion to guarantee the marriage.
4. The marriage is a sham, but the first person presumably got what they wanted.
I don't know the context, but it's hard for me to believe that this is anything but a horrible idea. You should definitely tell her that you don't agree to the marriage pact and that you will never be more than just friends.
Quote from RaverMaybe you should talk to her about this since she's a good friend of yours. All you're going to get from us is speculation.
Quote from AnuttymousI like the list. I'd suggest using Despise for the while it's available, at least swapping a pair of Duress out for a pair of Despise, seeing as it can deal with problem creatures that will slow down your quick haste strategy. I might also suggest more burn, just in case they stabilise and your creatures can't finish them - be that via more Bonfires, or just Brimstone Volley to the face. Liliana seems like she's only there as a 4 mana Giant Growth.